Cartridge heaters are a popular solution used to heat endless applications.
What are cartridge heaters? Cartridge heaters consist of a heated wire packed with inorganic powder and packed tightly into a metal tube. Also known as immersion heaters, there are many options and available sizes. Download our Cartridge Heater FAQ and read more on cartridge heaters and frequently asked questions including:
- What are cartridge heaters
- How cartridge heaters are made
- Get the most efficient heat transfer and long life
- Available cartridge heater options
- Can cartridge heaters be used in liquids as immersion heaters
- What are some of the termination options offered on cartridge heaters
Backer Hotwatt manufactures both spec and custom cartridge heaters for industrial, medical, commercial, packaging, instrumentation, aviation, transportation, and refrigeration & air conditioning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Call us at (978) 777-0070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.